If you decide to opt for contact lens wear, it is very important that the lenses fit properly and comfortably and that you understand contact lens safety and hygiene. A contact lens exam will include both a comprehensive eye exam to check your overall eye health, your general vision prescription and then a contact lens consultation and measurement to determine the proper lens fit.
Comfortable Contacts To Fit Your Lifestyle
1-DAY ACUVUE® MOIST for ASTIGMATISM
1-Day ACUVUE® MOIST for ASTIGMATISM is an exceptional combination of comfort and performance in a daily disposable contact lens. LACREON® Technology with an embedded wetting agent creates a long-lasting cushion of moisture. And with our BLINK STABILIZED® Design, you’ll enjoy stable vision all day.
- Get clear, stable vision with the comfort and convenience of a daily disposable lens. Contacts for Astigmatism—when objects are blurry and shadowed at all distances, often accompanied by near or farsightedness.
- Daily disposable contacts available 30 and 90 lenses per box.
- One of the highest levels of UV protection available in a daily disposable contact lens.*
- BLINK STABILIZED® Design harnesses the natural power of a blinking eye to provide clear and stable vision for all-day lens wear.
*UV-absorbing contact lenses are NOT substitutes for protective UV-absorbing eyewear such as UV-absorbing goggles or sunglasses because they do not completely cover the eye and surrounding area. You should continue to use UV-absorbing eyewear as directed.
clariti® 1 day
The healthier way to whiter, brighter eyes for your nearsighted or farsighted vision.
AT A GLANCE
- Convenient daily replacement schedule
- The healthy advantages of silicone hydrogel lenses
- Nearsighted and farsighted vision correction
- Supports excellent all-day comfort
- UVA and UVB protection*
The Convenience of Daily Disposables, the Health of Silicone Hydrogel
If the convenience of daily disposable contacts appeals to you, clariti® 1 day lenses are an excellent choice—whether you’re new to contact lenses or want to switch from your current hydrogel lenses to the healthy advantages of silicone hydrogel. Silicone hydrogel lenses allow more oxygen to pass through to your corneas than hydrogel lenses. That’s important because it makes the lenses more “breathable” for whiter, brighter eyes and a healthier* lens-wearing experience.
Excellent All-Day Comfort You Can Count On
In addition to the healthy benefits of silicone hydrogel, we also put the focus on comfort. That’s why clariti 1 day lenses feature unique WetLoc® technology. The WetLoc® process creates a lens that naturally attracts and binds water molecules to the lens surface, so your eyes can stay moist and comfortable throughout your day.
* Warning: UV-absorbing contact lenses are not substitutes for protective UV-absorbing eyewear, such as UV-absorbing goggles or sunglasses, because they do not completely cover the eye and surrounding area. Patients should continue to use UV-absorbing eyewear as directed.
DAILIES® AquaComfort Plus®
DAILIES® AquaComfort Plus® contact lenses help keep your eyes moist and comfortable throughout the day. Easy, Comfortable, Crisp and Clear. What more could you ask for in a contact lens?
- Refreshing Blink-Activated moisturizing agents provide remarkable comfort
- No lens care necessary
- Crisp, clear vision
- Easy and convenient
- Available in toric and multifocal
Start each day with a brand new pair of contact lenses and throw them out each night—no cleaning solutions, no cases, no hassle.
CLEAR VISION & CONSISTENT COMFORT
The AIR OPTIX® family of breathable* contact lenses lets you focus on your life, not your contact lenses. They provide clear vision and consistent comfort. Plus, the monthly replacement schedule is easy to remember.
Air Optix® Plus Hydraglyde
Long-lasting lens surface moisture
Air Optix® Aqua
Comfort all month long
Air Optix® for Astigmatism
Comfortable, clear vision for astigmatism
Air Optix® Aqua Multifocal
Comfort and clear vision, near through far, for presbyopia
Air Optix® Night & Day® Aqua
Up to 30 continuous days and nights of comfortable wear
Air Optix® Colors
Naturally beautiful eye color with consistently comfortable lenses